Sunday, August 29, 2010

Anderson vs. Spain

I thoroughly dislike Spain and the fact that Bradley is there for EEVVERR. (at least it feels like forever.) Skype is such and blessing and a curse.

School is so far very non-stressful. I haven't started any major projects yet, just little ones. I almost wish I would get bombarded with projects so that I could keep myself busy, and this semester might go by a little bit faster.

My biggest struggle is adjusting to a new dorm, new roommate and 2 of the most important people in my life being somewhat out of reach. I'm thankful that they are safe where they are though.

On a happy note, I love all my friends at school and all the new friends I've made so far this year. Especially my suite mates!

I'm also having a hard time wanting to read my Bible. I've gotten rather bitter that Bradley and Bennett are far away from me and it makes me sad. Not necessarely bitter at God, just a general feeling of "What in the world, now what am I supposed to do?" But thank God for amazing friends, and His wonderful timing of my sister moving home from Charleston. It's easy to see that our age gap is becoming less and less of a barrier. And now she is one of my closest friends.

Life is a beautiful thing whether I want to admit it in my times of frustration or not. Fighting for joy is a daily thing these days, but may God give me the strength to carry on.

No comments: