Saturday, March 19, 2011

Letter

Dear Sweet Child,

It hurts me to see you grieve so. I wish you would trust me wholeheartedly, long enough to see the work I am doing in you. Your mind is being taken captive by these thoughts. They often leave little room for me. I want you to know that I understand your pain, and that there are times when I weep with you. I promise you that my glory and my love will conquer all. I have you held so tight in my arms but you fail to hear my heart beating. I want you to understand that my love is always enough, and that it never runs out. You are so precious to me, I will never take my eyes off of you. I have loved watching you grow into a young woman. But I am not finished with you. I know you are in pain but I love you so much that I am willing to watch you go through this, I am willing to endure the pain with you, so that you may experience the true beauty of My son. This is all going to make you stronger, and more courageous in my name.

Now, take my hand and let me guide you. I will not leave you behind. We are in this together.

-God

No comments: