Sunday, September 9, 2012

moleskinless

Because I don't feel like writing this in my moleskin, and you're going to wonder why I have random pictures up of people frequently.

Adv Photo this semester I have to choose some form of a series for my work. I'm incredibly indecisive and busy and mostly just indecisive. After not doing a million things I thought I was going to do, recent situations with friends and family have made me want to explore the idea of an individual's identity and how they carry themselves mainly represented by emotions and manurisms. What makes someone who they are, or do they even know who they are? What emotions and experiences effect how we carry ourselves?

A glance at the inward thoughts and happenings of individuals, and how these thoughts and emotions are represented outwardly to the public. A portrait study of the human figure, juxtaposed (FREAKING hate that word) with inner emotions.

Love the ABSTRACT idea, totally at a loss of how to tangibly represent it.

The next series of digital pictures are my visual exploration of this idea, using incredibly vulnerable subjects.

No comments: