Saturday, July 26, 2008

Broken

Well, all I can say about this summer as its coming to an end is that im SO ready for senior year. I'm not looking forward to starting it off on crutches with a giant pink cast, but I figure there must be some reason why God wanted it this way, so I just have to deal with it. This summer has just been the biggest 3 months of CHANGE I have ever had to deal with. But overall I'm really excited about the way things are going, the friends I have gotten a lot closer with, and all the new things God has been teaching me!! One of those things would be learning how to love, which I've been trying to figure out for a really long time and there are still a lot of things that I just dont understand about love, but I'm reading a book called "Being a girl who loves" (ha) and it's amazing. I recommend it to anyone, even guys! Also, last night I discovered that I have a new goal in life, and that is to hike the Milford Track in New Zealand, which seems to possibly be one of the greatest places on the planet and is known as "the finest walk in the world."




seriously, who WOULDN'T want to be there?
Without going on any missions this summer, I'm having serious traveling withdrawls. Colorado would have been nice, too bad for broken legs. :(

P.S. Bethany Hamilton is my inspiration.