Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Abba

my sweet girl,
ive given you as a gift to everyone around you. my purpose for you is to glorify me. stop worrying so much about doing everything right. ive got it under control. i promise. i know your desires, your deep longing to be adored and precious to someone. i created your inmost being, i know all of your ways. i made every bump and freckly on that sweet face of yours. i promise im not going anywhere. im eagerly waiting for you to come running and leaping into my arms. i desire to be your father, to love you and take care of you. i want to provide for you and offer you all of my love and riches. i want to shower you with kisses and laughter. i want to pick you up, spin you around and tell you how proud i am of everything you have done! please let me do that. dont be afraid to let me into your heart. i will not abandon you or grow cold. i am your father, and i am not going anywhere.

No comments: